•  

     

  • Support Food For Free: Walk for Hunger

  •  

  • Looking for a fun way to support Food For Free this spring? Join our team for the 53rd annual Walk for Hunger on Sunday, May 2nd!

    A long-loved event, Project Bread's Walk For Hunger has helped provide over 1 billion meals to hungry people and has been a vehicle to raise funds to support and expand community solutions to hunger throughout the state.
     
    For the second year in a row, The Walk for Hunger will be a virtual event. Choose to walk safely and socially distanced in your neighborhood, all while raising valuable funds! This is a great event for all ages and we encourage a family friendly atmosphere!

    60% of the money raised by the Food For Free team will go directly to Food For Free. The other 40% will go to the Walk Fund which helps fund food programs across the state. Participants are encouraged to raise at least $250. But don't worry, we will be there with lots of helpful fundraising resources to help you reach your goal!
     
    There is no registration fee to participate in this virtual event.
     
    Learn more and register here: https://foodforfree.org/join-food-for-frees-walk-for-hunger-team/

  • Member Events