AB Sciex TripleTOF 5600+ Mass Spectrometer - Nearly a quarter-million dollar cost savings compared to new!
Leading asset management company, EquipNet, is working with a cannabis research and testing facility to help sell its pre-owned AB Sciex TripleTOF 5600+ Mass Spectrometer. The AB Sciex TripleTOF 5600+ System combines the best-in-class front end of SCIEX Triple Quad technology with the Accelerator TOF Analyzer, to deliver nominal mass and accurate mass benefits in a single platform. This proven workhorse uniquely integrates comprehensive, qualitative exploration, rapid profiling, and high-resolution quantitation workflows, providing high performance and versatility for pharmaceutical development, omics research, cannabis research and testing, and any challenging unknown compound analysis.
- AB Sciex TripleTOF 5600+
- CE Marked: Yes
- Factory Preventative Maintenance performed regularly
- Various software packages (i.e. MultiQuant 3.0, Peakview 2.2, LibraryView 1.1, LipidView 1.3 Beta, and Analyst T F 1.7)
- Equipped with a roughing pump, two UPS units, CDS (calibrant delivery system), Shimadzu LC HPLC front end, HTC autosampler with cooling, 2 computer systems (one for Analyst TF software and a more powerful computer for the Multiquant and Peakview data-crunching software)
- Approx. $400,000 when purchased new in 2015
- Drug Testing
- Drug Discovery
- Nasal Sprays
- Cannabis Research & Testing
- Water Quality Testing
- Regulated Bioanalysis
- Antibiotics in Food