iCorps Technologies is searching for a motivated, enthusiastic, high energy individual who is interested in working in a fast paced, hard charging sales environment. The perfect candidate has great communication skills, outstanding follow-up, strategic thinking, and never accepts “no” for an answer.
iCorps Technologies, a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services, and Cloud Computing Company, providing strategic leadership, innovative services and hands-on expertise to businesses. iCorps is ranked as one of the largest IT consulting companies in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and consistently make CRN’s national list of top Tech Elite Solution Providers and Managed Services Providers. An industry pioneer, the iCorps team guides some of the fastest-growing organizations and collaborates with hundreds of clients to help transform their businesses – while delivering exceptional results. We pride ourselves in hiring only the best and the brightest. If you are a superstar go-getter with a proven track record of success and looking for a new challenge—give us a call!
We currently have an extraordinary entry level opportunity for a Sales Development Representative for our Boston office.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for achieving goals through outbound business-to-business calls, emails, networking and setting appointments for outside Technology Sales Representatives.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our value proposition to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Build long-term trusting relationships with our prospects
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Triage leads from marketing campaigns
- Input daily sales activity and client information in CRM
- Assist in planning, driving attendance, and organizing customer networking events
- 1 to 5 years of experience with Bachelor Degree preferred
- Possess an assertive, professional entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and work comfortably in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Strong sales, business analyst, knowledge of Microsoft solutions, or mobile device technology a plus.
We offer you a competitive base salary, a financial incentive program, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to join a strong and growing organization.