HUECU staff are employed by Harvard University and enjoy competitive salaries and a robust benefits package including: medical and dental insurance, employer funded retirement accounts, 50% discount on MBTA passes, tuition assistance, 3-4 weeks paid vacation, and much more. We’re looking for some talented, member-centric stars to join our growing team. If you have energy, enthusiasm, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, you should check out the career opportunities with HUECU.
Who we’re looking for…
HUECU is seeking a dynamic, energetic employee with outstanding communications skills and a passion for customer service! Our ideal candidate will focus on providing an exceptional member experience in all customer touch-points with a specific focus on incoming phone calls, emails and other electronic forms of inquiry.
What you’ll be doing…
The Support Center Representative is the voice of HUECU; is responsible for providing warm, timely, courteous and accurate information to all members while fielding real-time calls, emails and chats from members across the country and around the world.
•Establish and develop member relationships while building and earning their loyalty and trust.
•Actively listen to identify member issues and provide new solutions and products that can enhance the member’s experience.
•Continually update knowledge of products, services and procedures.
•Communicate member issues/concerns to management.
• Associates Degree or a minimum of two years of related training/experience beyond High School.
• Must possess solid understanding and experience of basic browser functions/requirements for P.C.’s and MAC’s, such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox
• Must possess strong attention to detail, have excellent organizational skills, and the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required to fulfill member requests and ensure member satisfaction.
• Ability to work collaboratively across the organization and as part of a team.
• Must have a solid understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to apply sound judgement while executing expectations and instructions.
• Ability to work Saturday and extended evening hours as required on a rotational basis depending on the Support Center/CU needs
• Ability to work remotely based on the Support Center and Credit Union needs.
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds and stand/sit for extended periods of time
• Comfort working in the diverse and multicultural environment of Harvard University