Now that we are starting to open up from the pandemic, when was the last time you thought about your strategic plan? With all the learnings from going through the last year and a half, now is the time to get your strategic plan updated. This is for small businesses as well as non-profits.
A proven strategic planning process used by executives who want results.
Strategic planning doesn’t have to be stressful, cost a fortune in consulting fees, or leave you with a dusty binder that rots on your shelf....
Executives from companies around the country share with me that strategic planning can be one of their most frustrating processes, for the following reasons:
- The executive team lacks a common language for strategy, and so people argue over what strategy is instead of doing actual strategy.
- The strategic planning process results in too many ideas and priorities so that the organization tries to do too much and spreads itself thin.
- After the strategic plan is written down and passed around, it ends up sitting on a shelf and few of the initiatives are executed effectively.
Strategy doesn’t have to be stressful. You don’t have to “outsource your brains” to a consulting company that costs millions of dollars. And you can get everyone aligned and accountable to implement your strategy.
Vision to Reality Coaching® provides you with a complete three-part strategic planning and accountability process that gets everyone on the same page and allows you to:
- Answer the most important strategic questions to give your organization an edge;
- Agree on only the most important priorities required for success; and
- Put in place accountability and a structure to make sure that your strategy actually gets implemented by the whole organization.
The process doesn’t require a huge team of external consultants. It draws on your employees’ knowledge and expertise and is efficient. Most organizations complete the process via a series of three facilitated meetings over four months. Perhaps best of all, the process doesn’t require unnecessary conflict, confusion, or stress. It uses straightforward language without jargon and bakes in accountability and results from start to finish.
To get your 20% discount, please engage no later than 8/1/2021.
To learn more and receive your 20% discount, contact us at https://www.visiontorealitycoaching.com/contact/